Brand Extension Consultants Aiea HI
3070 Ukiuki P
1451 S King St
Asa Marketing International Llc
1311 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 501
745 Fort Street Mall
2222 Kalakaua Ave Ste 902
Bright Light Marketing Group Inc
1001 Bishop St Ste 900
1034 Queen St
The Brand Management Group, LLC
1050 Bishop St. #383
Best International Marketing Group
PO Box 88026
American Business Marketing
PO Box 10430
Brand Extensions and Global Branding
If you are in the process of building your brand globally, especially if your brand is in its infancy in some regions or countries, here is something else to watch out for with brand extensions. If a particular extension, especially one less central to the brand’s promise, has a strong presence in a market place before you have a chance to establish the brand essence, promise, and core meaning in that market place, it could be much more difficult to position the brand correctly. It would be better to withhold that extension from the market place until the core brand meaning is established there.
Brand Extension Questions
You should answer these questions as you consider each possible brand extension:
• How “big” is the category or segment?
• Is the category or segment new?
• Is it growing?
• Is there “room” in the category or segment for a new brand?
• Do you have or can you acquire the assets and competencies necessary to compete successfully in the new category or segment?
• Have you identified a profitable and robust business model for competing in the new category or segment?
• What type of competitive reaction might you expect as your brand enters the new category or segment?
• What are your brand’s primary benefits?
• Does the brand uniquely own those benefits?
• Do those benefits...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider