Brand Extension Consultants Claymont DE
Best Marketing Services Inc
103 Foulk Rd
Gateway Marketing Corporation
103 Foulk Rd
Bms North America Inc
401 W 13th St
605 Market Llc
605 N Market St
833 N Washington St
910 Foulk Rd Ste 201
3 Penny Lane Ct
Borish Norman & Co
49 Bancroft Mills Rd Apt 2h
Aloysius Butler & Clark
819 N Washington St
Janet Hughes And Associates
3 Mill Rd Ste 205
Brand Extensions and Global Branding
If you are in the process of building your brand globally, especially if your brand is in its infancy in some regions or countries, here is something else to watch out for with brand extensions. If a particular extension, especially one less central to the brand’s promise, has a strong presence in a market place before you have a chance to establish the brand essence, promise, and core meaning in that market place, it could be much more difficult to position the brand correctly. It would be better to withhold that extension from the market place until the core brand meaning is established there.
Brand Extension Questions
You should answer these questions as you consider each possible brand extension:
• How “big” is the category or segment?
• Is the category or segment new?
• Is it growing?
• Is there “room” in the category or segment for a new brand?
• Do you have or can you acquire the assets and competencies necessary to compete successfully in the new category or segment?
• Have you identified a profitable and robust business model for competing in the new category or segment?
• What type of competitive reaction might you expect as your brand enters the new category or segment?
• What are your brand’s primary benefits?
• Does the brand uniquely own those benefits?
• Do those benefits...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider