Brand Extension Consultants Concord NH
Vertical Market Ventures
114 N Main St Ste 201
Act One Creative Llc
18 Low Ave Ste 7
58 N State St
18 Low Ave
Crop Marks Design Studio
10 Ferry St
12 South St
26 Reserve Pl
Dairy Farmers Of America
8 Mcguire St Unit B
314 S Main St Ste 3
Cantin Design Inc
6 Governors Way
Brand Extensions and Global Branding
If you are in the process of building your brand globally, especially if your brand is in its infancy in some regions or countries, here is something else to watch out for with brand extensions. If a particular extension, especially one less central to the brand’s promise, has a strong presence in a market place before you have a chance to establish the brand essence, promise, and core meaning in that market place, it could be much more difficult to position the brand correctly. It would be better to withhold that extension from the market place until the core brand meaning is established there.
Brand Extension Questions
You should answer these questions as you consider each possible brand extension:
• How “big” is the category or segment?
• Is the category or segment new?
• Is it growing?
• Is there “room” in the category or segment for a new brand?
• Do you have or can you acquire the assets and competencies necessary to compete successfully in the new category or segment?
• Have you identified a profitable and robust business model for competing in the new category or segment?
• What type of competitive reaction might you expect as your brand enters the new category or segment?
• What are your brand’s primary benefits?
• Does the brand uniquely own those benefits?
• Do those benefits...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider