Brand Strategy Experts Aiea HI
3070 Ukiuki P
1451 S King St
Bright Light Marketing Group Inc
1001 Bishop St Ste 900
Asa Marketing International Llc
1311 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 501
2222 Kalakaua Ave Ste 902
The Brand Management Group, LLC
1050 Bishop St. #383
1034 Queen St
745 Fort Street Mall
Best International Marketing Group
PO Box 88026
American Business Marketing
PO Box 10430
Brand Extension at Branding Strategy Insider
Brand licensing is one of the lesser known techniques for extending a brand into new categories. The benefits of brand licensing are extensive and include:
• Building brand presence by getting product to market faster with little to no investment or inventory risk.
• Accelerating the ability to gain additional shelf space or enter into new channels or regions.
• Delivering valuable and steady royalty revenue increasing cash flow and operating income.
The Blake Project offers The Brand Licensing Workshop, a one-day engagement that is designed to deliver a detailed blueprint on how to launch a brand licensing program, enabling participants to take a significant step towards harnessing the power of brand licensing. In this highly facilitated workshop, you will learn:
• Why companies license their brands and what the pros and cons are of managing it in-house
• Who is needed on a brand licensing team and their roles & responsibilities
• Who the internal and external organizations are that interact with the brand licensing team and what their roles and responsibilities are
• What the brand licensing process is and how is it optimized within an organization
• Where the brand licensing should reside within the organization and what resources are needed to build a best-in-cl...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider