Brand Strategy Experts Concord NH
26 Reserve Pl
314 S Main St Ste 3
Crop Marks Design Studio
10 Ferry St
18 Low Ave
Vertical Market Ventures
114 N Main St Ste 201
58 N State St
Act One Creative Llc
18 Low Ave Ste 7
Dairy Farmers Of America
8 Mcguire St Unit B
12 South St
Cantin Design Inc
6 Governors Way
Brand Extension at Branding Strategy Insider
Brand licensing is one of the lesser known techniques for extending a brand into new categories. The benefits of brand licensing are extensive and include:
• Building brand presence by getting product to market faster with little to no investment or inventory risk.
• Accelerating the ability to gain additional shelf space or enter into new channels or regions.
• Delivering valuable and steady royalty revenue increasing cash flow and operating income.
The Blake Project offers The Brand Licensing Workshop, a one-day engagement that is designed to deliver a detailed blueprint on how to launch a brand licensing program, enabling participants to take a significant step towards harnessing the power of brand licensing. In this highly facilitated workshop, you will learn:
• Why companies license their brands and what the pros and cons are of managing it in-house
• Who is needed on a brand licensing team and their roles & responsibilities
• Who the internal and external organizations are that interact with the brand licensing team and what their roles and responsibilities are
• What the brand licensing process is and how is it optimized within an organization
• Where the brand licensing should reside within the organization and what resources are needed to build a best-in-cl...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider