Customer Service Anchorage AK
1923 Switzerland Way
2525 Blueberry RD
3003 Minnesota DR
Blue Wire Technologies
5313 Arctic Blvd
Buzzbiz Studios LLC
2518 E Tudor Rd
3501 Denali St
Custom Design Displays Inc
512 W Fireweed Ln
4450 Cordova St
9401 Homestead Trl
Alaska Web Sites
3941 E 84th Ave
Brand Exploration: At the Core: Branding Strategy Insider
A Brand is the Personification of a Product, Service or Organization. It Is Also The Source of a Relationship with Customers. Like a Person, It Must Have Human Qualities and Possess a Soul.
• Think of a brand as a person – possessing core values and a personality.
• The brand is the source of the organization’s relationship with people.
• Strive to create an emotional connection with your consumer.
• The most successful brands tap into deeply felt human needs.
• A brand must have a heart and a soul.
• A brand must be trustworthy. It must earn people’s trust.
• A brand must be courageous. It must unwaveringly stand for something.
• A brand must possess integrity, that is, it must deliver what it promises – always.
• A brand must be authentic, not manufactured.
• A brand must win people’s hearts. It must endear itself to consumers.
• A brand is more likeable if it is vulnerable, laughs at itself and admits to its mistakes.
• A brand gets credit for attempting to do what is right.
Other Important Brand Attributes
• A brand must deliver a good value.
• A brand must be accessible and convenient.
You Must Focus the Organization on Delivering the Brand Promise – Brand Management is Much More than Marketing (a.k.a., Making the Brand Promise Real)
• Branding is not an afterthought; rather it is the core value of the organization.
• Have a singular focus on delivering the brand promise.
• The brand’s products and services must deliver upon the brand’s promise.
• Focus everything your organization does on delivering the brand promise.
• An organization must manifest its brand’s essence, promise, and personality at each point of contact it makes with people.
• Carefully manage all the points of contact you make with the consumer.
• An organization’s culture must reinforce its brand’s essence, promise, and personality.
• To be truly successful, a brand must be based upon the enlightened vision of a strong leader and a relentless employee passion to better meet the needs of the customer.
• Don’t forget to hire, train, motivate and compensate front line employees to deliver the brand’s essence, promise and personality.
• The bra...
Click here to read the rest of this article from Branding Strategy Insider